Sign in to follow this  
entoptic

Stuck on Receiving Data

Hello,

I am currently playing online and I seem to have 2 issues however I believe they are related. Sometimes when I try to connect to a server I get as far as the Multiplayer Setup screen. I am able to talk and type to players however I am unable to go any further. The OK button does not respond at all, it's border just slowly fades in and out. There is also a Receiving Data... bar in the middle of the screen and I am stuck.

Sometimes this occurs in the game and I get a black screen with the same message "Receiving Data".

I am unable to join games now. I am a sad panda, please help me!

Hello,

I am currently playing online and I seem to have 2 issues however I believe they are related. Sometimes when I try to connect to a server I get as far as the Multiplayer Setup screen. I am able to talk and type to players however I am unable to go any further. The OK button does not respond at all, it's border just slowly fades in and out. There is also a Receiving Data... bar in the middle of the screen and I am stuck.

Sometimes this occurs in the game and I get a black screen with the same message "Receiving Data".

I am unable to join games now. I am a sad panda, please help me!

Try this already long thread....

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=51314&page=13&highlight=receiving