Sign in to follow this  
sakura_chan

Arma2 buldozer and O2

I'm trying to get o2 set up with the steam version of A2. I changed the paths to the arma2.exe, but when I load it from O2 it says "external viewer: attach failed. no viewer found." Arma2 buldozer does load, so I select attach from the o2 viewer menu, and it attaches but it will only load the model, no textures. I have the bin.pbo extracted to t:\bin, there is an arma2.cfg and a visitor.cfg in the t:\ directory and all the right changes have been made in the o2 options. Please help!

having the same issue with the steam version. Non-steam version worked for me.

Same issue with steam. It appears whenever you launch an executible inside the steam directory, the steam.exe hooks it, shut's it down and restarts it on it's own. When I look at my Oxygen2PE.log:

09:20:08 - [0108](ExtViewer) External viewer init

09:20:13 - [0108](ExtViewer) Starting buldozer "d:\steam\steamapps\common\arma armed assault\ArmA.exe" -window -buldozer -noland

09:20:13 - [0108](ExtViewer) Waiting for init buldozer.

09:20:13 - [0108](ExtViewer) Wait timeout.

09:20:17 - [0108](ExtViewer) FinalDetach.

09:20:17 - [0108](ExtViewer) External viewer done

09:20:19 - [0108]RStringBank destruct

09:20:19 - [0108]RStringBank destruct

Wait timeout...tells me steam is jacking it up

Hi, guys, it seem's that this problem isn't still solved. At least I have this problem and haven't found yet any solution. Does anybody know some way how to solve it?

*edit: sorry, I had propably bad version of Arma Tools, now with v2.5 it seem's working..

Edited by chOdec