Sign in to follow this  
Cheeba

What joysticks work with this game????

I have one but after I installed it, I get a critical error everytime I try to play this game with it. Error as follows; "Module: C:\Windows\Gm2500\GM2500F32.dll". The game either will not load or will crash after loading splash menu.

It will only work after I disconnect the controller's USB cable.

bump,

Cmon, I want to know which one to buy that works with the game.

You might want to provide more information, such as the name of the controller, which OS, etc.

Most Logitech and Saitek ones work with it. I am using an Saitek X52, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Saitek Gaming mouse, Logitech G13, Logitech G15, Logitech Surrond Sound , and Logitech Mono Headset(PS 2 Headset). And everything appears to be working fine. I was even pleasantly surprised to see that Arma 2 picked up the Rudder pedals as the Z axis right off . And I did not have to use the Saitek programming software to make my rudder pedals work by programming them to my mouse X axis . 8)

Its an older one i think. Sector 7 XG900. Doesnt even have a website for any drivers or anything. :mad:

I was looking to get the logitech extreme 3d pro...just wondering if anyone is able to use it in Arma II.

i'm using a joystick to fly, and i have noticed that there is a big dead when moving the joystick. i dont know what that is all about anybody else got a assive deadzone on there joystick ?

got a logitech force 3d pro, works fine for me :)

:thumb:

Saitek X52, Saitek Pro pedals and MS Sidewinder FFB2 all working. If only we had proper throttle control in the game...

I'm using this one: SideWinder Force Feedback 2

im having all sorts of troubles with my logitech force 3d pro probably just becuase im retarded and this is my first joystick for flying the force feed back doesnt work

if you are rolling around in copious amounts of cash and would like a joystick that will last you years and at the same time provide an unforgettable experience, look no further than the Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar or the more expensive HOTAS Warthog. But beware, ur girlfriend/wife will murder you.