Sign in to follow this  
JOGR

CTI/WF and artillery

Is artillery available in CTI/WF missions such as Superpower and Civil War?

How does it work? :crazy:

Sorry, for bumping this, but I have tried to search almost every corner of the web but still couldn't find the answer to the above question which interests me as well.

I also could not find how to ask for any other support (meaning CAS, UAV, Transport) or even how to build AA radar biulding which is mentioned in the manual, but can not be found in the build menu even when I'm the commander not the AI.

Any info would be appreciated, but not the scripting parts, as I'm not interested in creating new missions but would like to play "Superpowers" or "When diplomacy fails" with my friends.

Sorry for the long post, and thanks for your help in advance. :)

P.S: Read about something called Warfare Benny Edition or smth like that...is that any good? :)

I'm not too sure about vanilla WF, but in Benny's you put a man from your squad in the gun, then go to Options -> Commanding -> Artillery Menu (or something similar).

Then you click set target coordinates and click on the minimap in the menu. Then you select from a drop down list what type of artillery you have, then press call fire mission and they will begin shortly.

Ok, thanks for the info, I will try it out for sure. :)

I tried that in the Benny edition but got nothing but a message that says I need at least one piece of artillery to work. I had a man on the large artillery piece and the small mortar and neither worked. Any ideas?

It wasn't a vanilla edition of BE Wafare, arty works in that, you most likely played a modded mission.