Sign in to follow this  
OmniMax

Making a whole group sit down

How can you make them move again (follow you) ?

I let a hostage sit down with this script but if i join them with my group they wont move.

Which script? The one posted above? Just set the hostage's behaviour to AWARE (or anything other than SAFE).

I know this is dated a bit but I was just playing around with a mission and had all my units sitting in groups around a camp fire. Then I came on here looking for how to make a unit stay with his hands behind his head and saw this thread so I thought i'd post how my units stay sitting around a fire.

REal basis - I have my units (4, 6, 8 whatever amount) sitting around a fire. I then make a 2x2 circle trigger activated by that side and place it over the units. In On Act: field I have:

{_x switchmove "AmovPsitMstpSlowWrflDnon_Smoking"} foreach thislist; {_x disableAI "anim"} foreach thisList

to re-enable the units I have another trigger which reverses the process (i.e ENABLEAI instead of DISABLE) and put the conditation as whatever my mission requires -someone has spotted an enemy or an officer approaches.

Alternatively if you want different animations then just name your soldiers sitting around a fire and do individual animations for each but still have the global "thislist" reference to disableAI.

cheerz

Cantora

I want to have a group sit on a set of bleachers as if getting briefed or having a class, i have not tried these scripts , because i believe they are sitting on the ground and not an obj(such as a bleacher), how would i turn this script to make this possible?