Sign in to follow this  
ajsarge

Best/Coolest MP moments

Since everything in the multiplayer sub-forum is either complaints or questions, I figured I'd try and get all of you guys to talk about some of the good things you've seen happen or done in MP. Anything from you making a 1000-ft jump in a motorcycle, to your team rolling an armor column through the enemy towns. Just post it.

Mine:

Playing on an unlocked Evolution server, there were about 10 of us. We got to the airfield, and by the time we were attacking that, it had turned to night (and you can't even see the damn ground in evo night). So there I am, FOC'ing our two pilots, with two guys rolling over the place in an M1A2. It's an awesome sight watching an A-10 come in and strafe a tank through the NVGs. Oh, and seeing that tunguska get blown to smithereens by an LGB that I painted for. BOOM!

So, anyone else?

Same mission, I was playing EVO and my AH-1Z got hit by a Tunguska and my propellors were knocked out. In a last ditch attempt I hammered tab and fired off my remaining hellfires. Managed to knock out 4 tanks including the Tunguska that took me down. Unfortunately I landed amongst trees, not so good an ending :P

Our Razor Team called a transport chopper to pick us up.

Then we watched the chopper approaching us and then it blew up (from enemy fire I suppose) and crashed 20m from us.

"Well it's a nice day for a walk"

"Hey, I told you we should've used that car"

Not had a great deal of arma 2 fun yet.. but recall great memories of BAS missions in OFP that were an epic experience. Bring back Malden al is forgiven :)

Lying in a forrest in the night, waiting to ambush a enemy camp.

Suddenly a team-mate said with a nervous voice on TS: "Ehh... I hear footsteps.. From behind"

I turned around and spottet a AI patrol party. Two of our team mates put them to sleep with silenced weapons, after that we went on to ambush the camp and neutralize the artillery canons :) (the objective)