Sign in to follow this  
Wadi

Plane transport needed!

OPF really REALLY needs a plane transport like a Hercules or something to carry infantry, at the moment the only plane you can take infantry in is the Cessna, and even then only 3 passengers. wow.gif

If I had Å1 for everytime some one requested a Hercules for OFP.... biggrin.gif

yes it would b nice, the people would just have to parachute out, and that would make multiplayer a lot more interesting... if i could even play it (still fixing that stupid prob where i cant to connect past "wait for server" grrrrrr!!!wink.gif

Does anyone know where I can download a herc?

The Herc should be able to take Jeeps and HMMWV's as well as soldiers, and it should be able to take more soldiers than the CH-47. I'm suprised the Chinook couldn't carry cars, actually. biggrin.gifsmile.gifwink.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([DMF-MOD]_Sauron @ Mar. 10 2002,20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">here is a pic of the dutch c130 (more will come)<span id='postcolor'>

Still waiting for more to come.

where would you land a c130 1, theres only a few runways in all of ofp

When i have oxygen, i can make new island, airplanes island wink.gif

The C-130 is serve for parachudes jumping...

the runways in ofp are not long enough to support a C-130

however, i agree some sort of transport aircraft would be nice. maybe one that can hold 12-24 people for a nice parachute drop because the choppers get old and are easy targets. the cesna just doesn't work too well unless you want to make a special ops mission with >3 guys

V-22 Osprey can take the 24 peoples and can land in very difficult terrain.

And this is not a big plane...

See this pictures:

v-22-pic01461.jpg

V22_Clouds.jpg

the damn things still in development phase. need something 1985ish.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ Mar. 16 2002,21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the damn things still in development phase.  need something 1985ish.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, like a Hercules.

I have an idea. There is an airstrip near the sea in one of the islands. The runway seems big but with the editor someone could make a lot bigger airstrip by expanding it in the sea. Making an airstrip that would start from da sea and end in the current airstrip. It would also look very cool biggrin.gif

Ok, i have a question, why the fucking G-36 is in the 1985 ?!

They have talked about this before. Well it an error mate. In addition that G36 is way powerful.

The c-130 can land on the airstrip on everon and malden with some parachutes on the back, and if its want to take off there will be some rockets (look at movie Delta force at the ending they fly away with a c130 also with rockets)

Forget about the C130, although it is a good idea, I think a Hercules would be better.