Sign in to follow this  
Squidman

AI unresponsive (again...)

Guys, this is frustrating. I have the patch 1.02 installed.

First, it happened on a small mission, where you're supposed to ride the truck. Teammates were unresponsive, and just stood there. I had to end that mission via the console command, it was unplayable.

now, the same happened again! In the "mercenaries" mission (I have a Russian version, I hope the translation is the same) where you are supposed to capture towns. And once again - team AI is dead!!! What do i do?

(cross-posted in the t/s forum)

I had the same problem. I captured the first town by myself and then they started to respond.

It happens again on the Dogs Of War (CDF) mission. You are supposed to be briefed by some CDF colonel, but the dialog doesn't start (Cooper reports for duty, and that's the last line), and of course your men won't move. Seems like this thing is endemic in the campaign after Bitter Chill.

Edited by Malleus

Yes, AI wont move in Dogs of War. They move now in previous missions with new 1.02 patch but not in DoW. This is a great disappointment once again. I gues we need another update for update.

Confirm all previous posts. I have russian version and 1.02 patch. AI in Dogs of War is dead! FIX IT PLEASE BIS!!!!

I too have this same problem , i run the game with latest patch and at start of the mission my team would not respond so i ran the mission through the editor then resaved it , placed it back into the campaign and the ai has worked fine ever since . I finally got all the objectives complete and after fixing the AI problem i quite enjoyed the mission but ... even though all the objectives have been met the game will still not advance the campaign i very much hope BIS will fix this sometime soon .

I too have this same problem , i run the game with latest patch and at start of the mission my team would not respond so i ran the mission through the editor then resaved it , placed it back into the campaign and the ai has worked fine ever since . I finally got all the objectives complete and after fixing the AI problem i quite enjoyed the mission but ... even though all the objectives have been met the game will still not advance the campaign i very much hope BIS will fix this sometime soon .

+1 I think we need to make this thread more popular so BIS could see it. I didnt had any problems until Dogs of War. I also think that Manhattan is the best and not lagging mission(as it was with me). All problems with this mission were solved in 1.02 patch, so i cant understand why people still worried about that in this forum. But i also cant understand why BIS is doing nothing, they can do hotfix for campaign(or Dogs of War), but they are doing it TOO LONG! Please excuse me, but WTF IS TAKING SO LONG?

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

In the "mercenaries" mission (I have a Russian version, I hope the translation is the same)

The right translation is Dogs of War(брат по неÑчатью :))

Same with DOW and previous mission AI is dead its so frustrating that this game has taken so long to arrive and is so full of bugs, BIS need to pull their fingers out and start fixing the bugs then release a big patch. It is expensive to shell out money for something that doesn't work.

Same here, version 1.02.58134 the Delaying the Bear AI started working but the next missions it's still broken!! I heard that playing the missions by extracting them first and launching in the editor works but I haven't tried that myself, can someone confirm?!

Mission in editor works, but it is useless to complete them, because there will not be any progress in campaign when you done.