Sign in to follow this  
helper

Demo Discussion

ok before this gets locked, I just would like to ask why lock every thread that has to do with the demo? we would like to discuss it amongst ourselves, wether it is speculating, what we would like to see or taking a guess at how many vehicles will be in the demo... you dont have to lock them all, it can be constructive.

I myself am looking foreward to it to see if my computer will run it for one. and also to see if i need to purchase a joystick with my copy :)

let us discuss it! no need to lock every thread with the word demo in it :)

not trying to cause a fuss here, just saying it isnt that big of a deal that we discuss it...is it?

thanks!

Eh... you don't have a joystick? Better make that a priority. :D

As long as no one whines or complains about when the demo is going to be released, I see no problem with keeping a thread open to this discussion.

I hear all these amazing stories about the gameplay and I'm really hoping that there will be plenty of stories I can tell after playing the demo.

I am guessing it will just be a mission or 2. They will have to constrict players to a small area though I would think. They wont give you the entire world in one demo.

I already bought the game on steam, so a demo would just be an early taste of what is to come.

ok before this gets locked, I just would like to ask why lock every thread that has to do with the demo? we would like to discuss it amongst ourselves, wether it is speculating, what we would like to see or taking a guess at how many vehicles will be in the demo... you dont have to lock them all, it can be constructive.

I agree I would love a demo discussion thread which is not locked. Sadly, as far as I've seen, everyone goes off-topic. Like talking about their internet connections or their plans for tomorrow when the demo doesn't come.

What if we all just stay on-topic and stop complaining (don't get me wrong here, I'm also dying to play the demo) on the demo threads, they might leave it actually open and we can discuss it there.

Greets

Multibullets

Closed

If you refuse to follow moderator guidance you will lose your posting rights.