Sign in to follow this  
cpl.small

Push To Talk not working

Hey there, was playing Arma 2 today and realised my push to talk won't work. I can hear people, when I press my PTT button it says i'm talking, and I can change channel, yet no one can hear me :/ It's definately not my mic as I am using TS and other things fine. Any suggestions?

what kind of sound card do you have? I have this problem with my sound drivers, I can't use TS and voip at the same time...the voip always gets hosed. If I just use one or the other it's fine. I've updated them but it still does it...don't know how to fix

yep...it's an AC97 (realtek) audio package. I have different onboard sound (SupremeFX or something); but it uses the realtek AC97 codec also, and so far I can't find a fix; just a workaround. Options are either using just one or the other, or using the default windows drivers; which in my case won't recognize my surround :(

so if you only have headphones/2 speakers you could probably do this

Edited by No Use For A Name

I have a problem: my VOIP works, when there are no mods enabled. But when I enable any mod, noone can hear me and cant see my nickname in voice chat.

Make sure your keys are set right and try launchign your mods through the beta patch.:)

I have this problem in When i play Takistan life, or escape chernarus/takistan. Noone can hear me when i speak on ingame.

Wierd thing is, that when i play Domination, Evolution, or DAYZ everione hears me ok on ingame.