Sign in to follow this  
Swedda

coloured dots on units

Sorry if this is a crappy question, but im trying to learn here, is there anyway to get rid of the "mark" of units, ex if a make a mission in editor and am a civilian myself just to test stuff out, i dont want the red and green dots on the units just the unit itself.

go into options then game option me think and edit the diffculty to any setting u like inc greendots and diamons

Blobs are Situational Awareness markers after youve spotted things. They remain for a while. There is a addon also that remove them completely. Check the ARMA2 compete addons thread.

I have Everything disabled under Game-Options Diffirculty, they are still there....

As for Addon that removes then, well it did not come up under a situational awareness search and is not clear on any in the 4 pages of addons currently in the completed addons folder, maybe your confusing the ArmA 1 one!

Anyone got an answer that works ??

Edited by CBFASI
Spelling mistakes

They only show up in recruit difficulty, the only way I know to get rid of them is to play on a higher difficulty level.

I have Everything disabled under Game-Options Diffirculty, they are still there....

As for Addon that removes then, well it did not come up under a situational awareness search and is not clear on any in the 4 pages of addons currently in the completed addons folder, maybe your confusing the ArmA 1 one!

Anyone got an answer that works ??

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=74133 ;)

It's called at_gui_peripheral.

Thanks for link, would of never thought look under AT GUI!

Also thanks for tip, get out of recruit settings, I just though once you edit it becomes a custom setting, seems it not an option to get rid of blobs but moving up settings does get rid of it...

(yes long term player but mostly to test addons under develpoment, not a serious player as such...)

Edited by CBFASI