Sign in to follow this  
wiper

English language mod for german version 1.02

I have this installed and for some reason it is NOT working. Help? I followed the correct procedure for installing and it still won't work.

Hi Nkato,

can you explain what exactly is not working ?

Does the text language stay unchanged ? Do you get error messages ?

Which mod have you installed ? There are currently 4 different ones uploaded.

Edit: added some more detailed installation instructions for all of my language mods in the opening post.

Maybe this is of help.

Does adding the mod name at the END of your modlist in the link target do the trick ?

Edited by Wiper

Hi Nkato,

can you explain what exactly is not working ?

Does the text language stay unchanged ? Do you get error messages ?

Which mod have you installed ? There are currently 4 different ones uploaded.

Edit: added some more detailed installation instructions for all of my language mods in the opening post.

Maybe this is of help.

Does adding the mod name at the END of your modlist in the link target do the trick ?

I have the modname in the link target, and it doesn't work. I have the @english folder in the game directory, with the Addons and DTA folder inside that. The serverkey file was moved to the Keys folder in the main directory. It still won't load. I'm on the german version 1.02. The text has remained unchanged.

I have the modname in the link target, and it doesn't work. I have the @english folder in the game directory, with the Addons and DTA folder inside that. The serverkey file was moved to the Keys folder in the main directory. It still won't load. I'm on the german version 1.02. The text has remained unchanged.

strange that it doesn't work.

do other mods load correctly ?

I don't know if it will help, but beware of trailing ";" in -mod sequence:

RIGHT: -mod = "@xxx;@yyy;@english"

WRONG: -mod = "@xxx;@yyy;@english;"

Not sure if it's needed, I'm running the 1.02 mod version and so far, everything was properly translated to english.

But if anything changed in the language pbo's, I guess it's update time :p

I've updated my Ru2En language mod for work with v.1.03. You can grab it here if you need one.

Not sure if it's needed, I'm running the 1.02 mod version and so far, everything was properly translated to english.

Same here, all went fine with the existing pbo's under 1.03.

Please let me know IF there actually ARE issues with the modded language pbo's in 1.03 !!

Will there be a server key in the near future ?

There is one already included in each of the mod packages.

To my knowledge the key is bound to the pbo's and not to the patch version, is it not ?

Let me know if there are confirmed quirks with it, however.

EDIT:

ok, checked the pbo's, they definitely have been updated for 1.03

update is on its way.....!

Edited by Wiper

Where can i find original 1.03 russian version language files? I was stupit and did overwrite them with the ones in ru to eng mod. Now servers say that i have moded data.

Edited by Lauri90

Where can i find original 1.03 russian version language files? I was stupit and did overwrite them with the ones in ru to eng mod. Now servers say that i have moded data.

which version are you running ? 1.03 ?

which version are you running ? 1.03 ?

Yes, 1.03. It was stupit to overwrite files. I should have used it as mod.

Yes, 1.03. It was stupit to overwrite files. I should have used it as mod.

check your PM

I have Akella (russian) ArmA 2. I've done everything right, but that eng2rus 1.03 patch doesn't work for me :( When i start the game it shows me no cinematic ( That aircraft carrier) Instead of it i see ocean bottom :| Also text still in russian. If i try to overwrite my old language.pbo files with these ones it still doesn't work. 1.01 files from cracked version works fine by overwrting the old ones, but 1.01 is old and only 80%~ is in eng :( Can anyone help me?

EDIT: Sry my mistake! :) Everything working now :)fixed

Edited by itax