Sign in to follow this  
uki7

Live in US buy UK game?

Hey everyone, I live in the US and really cannot wait until the 26th, so I have decided Id like to just buy a digital copy of ARMA 2 via a UK site. The game is actually cheaper than it would be if I bought a US copy and I get it 7 days earlier so win win right? Is this legal and will the game function correctly even though I do not live in the UK? Thanks everyone!

It's perfectly legal and it will work just fine - It seems alot of folks in the US, and ofcourse in the rest of Europe have already bought digital versions of the German release, so you should be all good.

Ok great! I cant wait, Thanks

I bought 505 (UK) version from CDwow. Now I just gotta wait for it to get here.

Thats coming after the 19th correct? 19th is a friday so you will have it like monday/tuesday 22nd 23rd?

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Well now I just need to find a website that allows a digital download from the UK... Sprocket said something about having to wait till the 26th to release it. If I went with the German version it would be like 55 US which is a bout what it would be if I went out and grabbed the CD (after tax). Does the German version have an English language installer? How could I get that version in English?

u said you got a digital dl ver off a uk website? meaning when its released on the 19th a person in the us can purchase it from there and play it earlier then the us ver from steam. and it is already in english... what this website?????

u said you got a digital dl ver off a uk website? meaning when its released on the 19th a person in the us can purchase it from there and play it earlier then the us ver from steam. and it is already in english... what this website?????

Yes, please let us know so we can play it with the rest of the world instead of waiting the extra useless week. ;)