Sign in to follow this  
m5holmez

Badlands bug list.

Hey all,

I have seen a few threads regarding the badlands but im also experiencing more than 1 issue.

Currently i have captured 4 towns and im stuck at a cutscene in novy storbor or whatever its called. Once my men take over the town it moves to a cutscene which i cant get out of.

Razor is talking to some civilians who were caught up in the fight and they start talking about lopotev and the blonde russian, once this scene ends im stuck in a civilian and cant move around properly i have tried everything but i cant get any further has anyone got around this???

Also during the badlands how on earth do you buy units and send them to the other high command squads under your power? I can see the option to send units under communication when i select a squad but when i select it nothing comes up???

This game is awesome but omg so fustrating i had to skip most of manhatten due to the major issues which i dont have to repeat. I wish they actually had a proper beta testing phase instead of letting us actually spend money to test out there flawed campaign.

Edited by m5holmez

Hey all,

I have seen a few threads regarding the badlands but im also experiencing more than 1 issue.

Currently i have captured 4 towns and im stuck at a cutscene in novy storbor or whatever its called. Once my men take over the town it moves to a cutscene which i cant get out of.

Razor is talking to some civilians who were caught up in the fight and they start talking about lopotev and the blonde russian, once this scene ends im stuck in a civilian and cant move around properly i have tried everything but i cant get any further has anyone got around this???

yeah i got stuck in the same part. had to endmission it to get past. still it was one damn great mission otherwise - challenging and fun.

to learn high command i'd suggest you try the tutorial and AFAIK high command only becomes availabel in the next mission. in badlands you command your guys (including those you can buy from near your HQ) as normal squad. just make sure you build the appropriate base buildings.

The cheat doesn't work for me:icon_confused:. Could anyone post a save after this mission?

The cheat doesn't work for me:icon_confused:. Could anyone post a save after this mission?

In order to work you must press (left) shift + numpad minus and then type endmission.

Got it, i just had to do this rather fast :p.

The cheat doesn't work for me.

left shift an - then endmission

but don t work

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

ok it work but got to type qwerty even if your keyboard is azerty

hey i got a problem here, i completed all objectives (including prizrak and save the village) and the mission doesn't end at all. i had the cutscene with the villagers and caputered all the cities. can anyone help? :(

ok i got it work but i really had to type that endmission fast, thnx for the help

Edited by rem1945
tried some of suggestions above

yeah i got stuck in the same part. had to endmission it to get past. still it was one damn great mission otherwise - challenging and fun.

to learn high command i'd suggest you try the tutorial and AFAIK high command only becomes availabel in the next mission. in badlands you command your guys (including those you can buy from near your HQ) as normal squad. just make sure you build the appropriate base buildings.

So let me get this staraight, we're not supposed to do the rest of the badlands mission in high command mode? Just the first part, and that's why some of the options (such as send units to a high command group) are unavailable in badlands). If this is the case then it explains a LOT, and alleviates a lot of frustration.