Sign in to follow this  
SaneGuy

Modifying money ingame

Hi there,

I'd like to know if there's any way to modify the amount of money you have for building units/bases in singleplayer campaign missions.

Thx in advance.

Hi there,

I'd like to know if there's any way to modify the amount of money you have for building units/bases in singleplayer campaign missions.

Thx in advance.

I would also like to know the answer to this, im in the badlands and i cant conquer the 2 main towns because i dont have enough firepower. My high command squads have taken a beating and for some reason i cant send more units to them??

I have unpbo'd the campaign but i cant find where to edit the money.

m5holmez I am in the exactly same position as you! :butbut:

Rather than fast forwarding the game by x4 and waiting for the money to increase, I would also like a way to modify the prices or alter the amount of money you earn.

Money is never an issue imo. I just have my units take one or two villages as possible and before you know it you can afford an APC or tank. Pretty unstoppable in one of those.

I don't really understand... how can you take a village without units?

Just run up to the village main base and wait there untill the counter (see map) runs down to 0. Then the village is yours. No need to use recruited units, you can do that yourself.

I don't really understand... how can you take a village without units?

Some AI in villages are thick and do not care if you are at the village's main base. If you can get to the main base like this, you get take it yourself without the help of other units.