Sign in to follow this  
teilx

Civilwar & Superpowers SP-Versions possible???

Do you want a SinglePlayer variants of Mp-Warfare?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a SinglePlayer variants of Mp-Warfare?

• Yes
    • No
    • Modified

I like these missions so my question is how much is the chance to see an Singleplayer\Szenario variants. Or bigger Szenarios? There is no realy CTI in Singleplayer but it would be a nice feature.

Edited by TeilX

One of the singleplayerszenarios (forgot the name) where you play resistance is basically CTI with an AI-commander. Tried that one ?

Yes please. "Warfare Welcomes" (Kriegsbeginn I think is the german name) is a SP Warfare on Utes (5th Mission single player).

However, there are no Chenarus Warfare missions in SP, and I actually like that in SP you can't respawn during Warfare. Makes you play a lot more careful and pre-planned than in MP where you just rush in, get killed and respawn.

Once the PBOs have been opened, it should actually be easy to get these into SP.

@ Tajin

Ah Freedomfighters right? Is unfortunately too small. Start at night and only 4 or 5 towns. The bear rises (Der Bär erhebt sich) or so is better but with time limit(20:00 is end). More "The bear rises" maps without time-limit is the right way.

@Helmut AUT

Yes i agree with you. A bit C&C in Arma 2 :D

Admin or Moderator

please change the threat name to "Warfare SP poll & Suggestions" ^^

Edited by TeilX

You can host a LAN game and play either Superpowers or Civil War as a SP game by yourself.

Since you can save in MP also, it doesn't make a difference if you are playing a warfare scenario in MP alone or in SP !?

I think, I can remember that the last scenario actually was a warfare mission on Chernarus. Correct me if I'm wrong.