Sign in to follow this  
eem

What Happened to Strategic View?

Hi Ya... :)

In ArmA I could double press the spacebar when I had squad members and it would bring up a strategic overview allowing me to give orders to my squad members from a "birds eye" view. Does this still exist in ArmA II? I've tried all kinds of key combonations with no luck...

Thanks in Advance,

eem

In ArmA I could double press the spacebar when I had squad members and it would bring up a strategic overview allowing me to give orders to my squad members from a "birds eye" view. Does this still exist in ArmA II? I've tried all kinds of key combonations with no luck...

It's still the same key in ArmA 2 as it was with OFP and ArmA - Numpad Delete = " , "

It's still the same key in ArmA 2 as it was with OFP and ArmA - Numpad Delete = " , "

Awesome! Thanks Guys. I will try tonite when I get home. I had always used the spacebar to execute this view not the numpad which is why i couldn't find it...and since the keymaps are still in German (I refuse to apply the English pathc until it is official :) ... I couldn't tell where it was...again thanks a bunch!

eem