Sign in to follow this  

Well i read Mr Murrays arma editing guide and i heard that most of the stuff for arma 1 works in arma 2 to, but i would like to know how to create a airstrike?

i tried the verison in the tutorial, but it didnt work, anyone have any ideas? it dosent even have to be radio called, it could be triggered by something.

Well i read Mr Murrays arma editing guide and i heard that most of the stuff for arma 1 works in arma 2 to, but i would like to know how to create a airstrike?

i tried the verison in the tutorial, but it didnt work, anyone have any ideas? it dosent even have to be radio called, it could be triggered by something.

Check the SOM thread. ArmA2 has a tactical airstrike option.

That's the only thing I can get to work at this point.

The easiest way to achieve a precise airstrike (utilizing laser guided bombs) would be to simply use the "Invisible-Targets-Addon". AFAIK the ARMA one still works.

If I remember right the way to do it back in the day was to create a LaserTargetW at the marker/map position and then have an LGB equipped jet fly over and attack that

If I remember right the way to do it back in the day was to create a LaserTargetW at the marker/map position and then have an LGB equipped jet fly over and attack that

How exactly do you create a lasertargetw?

With the laser target designator, its a piece of equipment, i think.