Sign in to follow this  
BashT

Campaign mission completion problem

Dear BIS Programmers I expected much into the NEw Patch and hoped that the Bug that mission desert/Badlands would be able to complete finally....I started the mission again after patching but : Spoiler:

After Freeing the Last city (think it is novy sobor) The objective capture territory is finished then the cutscene starts.after cutscene with some wounded civilians the objective capture territory is not finished and I am stuck into one wounded civilian whos sittin in the bank.I can move out of him but after 1 sec im again stuck in him.. that happens all time even if i fast travel...and i cant switch camera position or do anything to get away from that... PLSPLSPLSPLS fix that ....

Its really pissing me off.... :681: That makes a good game bad.... I dont have any motivation to play the campaign any further(even If I were able to xD)...; ( I like the game but such stuff makes me angry...

Edited by BashT

Thread titles should summarise the issue at hand.

Issue at hand and reason #256 I won't buy ArmA2: can't even play the game without getting stuck in the campaign.

Issue at hand and reason #256 I won't buy ArmA2: can't even play the game without getting stuck in the campaign.

Why do you think you are going to get stuck? I beat it and so have many others.