Sign in to follow this  
beacon

Getting the chopper to move! (Campaign spoilers!)

This thread contains SPOILERS, do not read on if you don't want spoilers spoilt.

So I'm on the mission near the start of the campaign where I have to go and find Lopotev after Miles is killed, and Starforce 21 is at my disposal... But how do I get it to actually take me anywhere? My squad and I are sitting in the chopper, the engine is on full blast, and we're ready to go... But how do I choose where it will drop us off?

Edited by Placebo

There's a spoiler button for a reason, just writing "spoilers" is not enough.

You'd think that writing "SPOILERS" in both the title of the thread, and in the main body, before the spoiler itself would be enough.

You'd think that writing "SPOILERS" in both the title of the thread, and in the main body, before the spoiler itself would be enough.

nope.

according to hitler, it isnt

[space] > Communication > Request Support > Transport (Active)

Note that you should have the wanted destination under the cursor (either in 3D or in the map) when activating this support request.

Edited by Jezuro

This thread contains SPOILERS, do not read on if you don't want spoilers spoilt.

So I'm on the mission near the start of the campaign where I have to go and find Lopotev after Miles is killed, and Starforce 21 is at my disposal... But how do I get it to actually take me anywhere? My squad and I are sitting in the chopper, the engine is on full blast, and we're ready to go... But how do I choose where it will drop us off?

Get in the chopper and order your men in aswell, once every1 is seated go to communications, request support, then when you see transport active go into the map and choose your destination.