Sign in to follow this  
Feuer

Mission Desert, need help with some commands

Even after viewing through every single tutorial and reading the whole game manual I didn't figured out of how to create new battle groups or adding units to existing ones

When buying units they just join my squad, which doesn't help me at all

This makes the mission quite annoying

Any help of how to do that would be highly apreciated, as the game doesn't tell me at all, how I do that (sadly I can't chose an AI commander for the campaign)

does no one have the slightest idea ? :(

I haven't yet figured this out either Feuer... Wish they covered this in the High-Command tutorial!

The tutorials for the warfare gamemode are far too short if you ask me.

However I wouldn't have cared much, if these parts would have been covered at least in the user manual.

I know I could actually still manage this mission with just adding units to the razor squad, but the following missions are much larger from what I heard so I would be pretty much screwed at that point, cause it's really dangerous if your core team gets involved in fighting armored vehicles or heavy weapons

Well at least I know now, that I'm not the only one not quite getting that.

maybe someone else has figured it out, or can bop the developers to help us with that

yes, been looking for a way to add more teams (or even untis to other teams) for a while no, but no luck :(

No idea how to create new teams, but maybe a trick to add new units to existing teams:

Dont buy the new units with your main character but buy them while you control someone from the team you want the new units join - maybe that works?

Curry

No idea how to create new teams, but maybe a trick to add new units to existing teams:

Dont buy the new units with your main character but buy them while you control someone from the team you want the new units join - maybe that works?

Curry

I can't switch to the squadleaders of the other battlegroups :/

sending units through komm doesn't work either, as I get no options shown of where to send the units too (only works in multiplayer, when I want to send the units to a teammate)

Well atleast im not the only one who got problem with this ;\

I would also like to know this. After several attempts I'm still stuck at the third town because my troops are already a bit weak and

there are quite some armored vehicles.

I would also like to know this. After several attempts I'm still stuck at the third town because my troops are already a bit weak and

thats exactly the same problem I have, from the starting troops I had isn't much left

So i could just bring the razor team to full strength which doesn't help me at all though (maximum of 12 members in the squad, with my existing members that just makes me add 8 more soldiers :/)

im taking that this is first warfare mission? if yes, is it the NAPA version or CDF version?

CDF version i just built a light vehicle factory, saved my cash and then built a BRDM, loaded razor team into it ( disbanded the driver) then just drove to the outer limit of Stary Sabor and proceeded to snipe every sinlge enemy i found from a safe distance with the BRDM weapons. Main cannon for the light armoured vehicles ( BTR-90 and the trucks) and the PKT for inf and the machine gun and grenade cars

I was able to take the third and fourth towns by buying a ATGM BRDM. It cleared out most of the armor. Be sure to have your squad members pick up some AT weapons off of dead AT soldiers as well. They are frighteningly accurate with them.

Did anyone find out how to reinforce existing battlegroups? I can only buy units for my own squad. There seems to be the possibility of sending them to another team, but the menu is empty. I can only kick units out of my group, but no idea about adding them again.

Did anyone find out how to reinforce existing battlegroups? I can only buy units for my own squad. There seems to be the possibility of sending them to another team, but the menu is empty. I can only kick units out of my group, but no idea about adding them again.

I have no idea, somehow the option to buy units for other teams, create other teams, just doesn't exist, either way it's not explained in the tutorials or the manual

So I guess everyone is abit of helpless here x)

U can send units to another team.If u go on kommunikation then send unit ;)

There seems to be the possibility of sending them to another team, but the menu is empty.
U can send units to another team.If u go on kommunikation then send unit ;)

thats my problem too, sending units only works for me in multiplayer when i want to send them to NON-AI comrades, in singleplayer the menu for sending units is completely empty :/

Its such a shame to find this problem with no solution....

I agree. Please fix this. This will catapult this game in to awesomeness.

Can anyone give a brief rundown on how to buy extra squads and use of Construction to make extra units such as BDRM

Appreciate any tips

You need to be within your base. Hit the action key (Enter) and you can select construction....use this to build your base. Then using the same method you can select Buy units. Menu pops up and you can scroll thru it and select units.

Still no reply to adding units to different teams and creating new teams.....