Sign in to follow this  
George3021

Hey

Hey guys this is my first time in here...

im gonna do a stupid question...i checked around:j:but wasnt so sure where to look but i see you guys having bugs and many more about the game..so the question is...is there a demo or a beta i can try out?please give me a link if there is.

Again sorry if am causing any problems

Hey guys this is my first time in here...

im gonna do a stupid question...i checked around:j:but wasnt so sure where to look but i see you guys having bugs and many more about the game..so the question is...is there a demo or a beta i can try out?please give me a link if there is.

Again sorry if am causing any problems

Sorry man, no Public Beta or Demo out yet! You can download the ArmA 1 Demo, which is the predecessor of this game. They are pretty much alike except for updated graphics and location and time.

then what the questions about bugs is all about?

Huh? lol Sorry but I dont get what you mean.

there are some posts on the "Troubleshot" forum section that is about bugs in game.Someone is having bugs,and if he have bugs he played the game..right?

There is a version out in Germany, but it isn't the full version that will be launched on June 19th.

The game is released in Germany. In about two-three weeks it should be available worldwide.

Btw. Next time try to name subject properly.

There is a version out in Germany, but it isn't the full version that will be launched on June 19th.

ah..thanks man

Asked and answered, despite being rather confusingly formed :)