Sign in to follow this  
Lightninguk

Operation Rolling Thunder VTE MOD coop20

coop 20 Operation Rolling Thunder VTE MOD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since i was bored and i not got a lot of things to do with my operationreality duty, and got lots of great feedback from my operation herrick Series, i started a new series base on the mod VTE new version.

i am very please to release my first mission in a pack of 6 missions using the mod VTE new version.

call Operation Rolling Thunder

you will take the role of 3 units

you can play as a member of seal team 1

or as a member of 5th Special Forces Group."Green Berets"

and for you flyboys/girls you will be a pilot of the 229th Assault Helicopter Battalion

the first obj you got to find and destroy the Anti Air Site on hill 861 ,

the second obj you need to move into a vc village and destroy the radio tower

you will land at LZ Xray and evac from zone whiskey

you can download it here

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5640

Edited by Lightninguk

Thanks for creating the mission, can't wait for the additional parts.

I have added it to PMC Tactical server now.

BTW what parts of the queens gambit requirement come, is there any chance you could do plain vanilla ArmA version (for example we don't have QG in our server and I cant even remember the last time I ran ArmA with it)?

yer playeds with out gq i just made it with it in my short cut so not sure if you need it, if you got any feed back then please post below

Edited by Lightninguk

Operation Rolling Thunder Part 2 of 6

you have been task to do a combat patrol between

LZ BRAVO ONE to EVAC LZ BRAVO2

intell informs us that the VC have took over the village know as DAK_PONG, we must clear the village of VC so the locals can return to there village

obj1 you will start from Special Forces FSB 18 ,helos of the 229th Assault Helicopter Battalion will fly to your FSB and pick you up to fly you to LZ BRAVO ONE

obj2 you will start your combat Patrol and start to make your way to the village of Dak_Pong and clear the area

once the village is clear you will make your way to Evac LZ Bravo Two but you must do this on foot as it is a Combat Patrol so play as if it was one

Onces at the Evac LV Bravo2 you can call for evac and return to FSB 18 end of missions

download here

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5645

Edited by Lightninguk