Sign in to follow this  
The Judge

Airwolf

the red chopper was called airwolf 2, codenamed redwolf.

So is Airwolf. It got stripped fromt the extra framework and got sold to a German hospital. It crashed killing 3 ppl or so confused.gif

all the cool requests threads get bumped down to the bottom... someone make airwolf! Marek!! respond once in a while will you!

I find it sad that the actual helicopter used in the series now very rarely is flown.. The owner never puts it on public display, and it has been repainted Blue and White..

I mean PLEASE!!! its an even bigger disgrace to The Lady than Michael Jan Vincent killing himself with an OD.

I think they should make a game "M.I.A." style with airwolf as the helicopter you fly.

'This briefing is from file A56-7W, Classified Top Secret, the subject is AIRWOLF. A Mach 1+ attack helicopter, airwolf has been hidden by test pilot Stringfellow Hawk, to be returned to the government, only if his brother SinJin an MIA in vietnam can be found...'

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NEO [PZ] @ Mar. 06 2002,16:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh yeah smile.gif

Look my signature wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Passed your site and and and didn't join!!!!

the actual helicopter with construction number (MSN) 47085 was sold in 1987 to the red cross of germany on the 9th of june in 1991 it crashed during a thunderstorm and killed 3 passengers

1.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ragnardb @ Mar. 13 2002,18:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the actual helicopter with construction number (MSN) 47085 was sold in 1987 to the red cross of germany on the 9th of june in 1991 it crashed during a thunderstorm and killed 3 passengers

1.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Really??? NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo....

God what an end to The Lady.

Do we still want her or what

because we stile dont have no one who will do it