Sign in to follow this  
Anztyr

New mission for you

The flag pack is no longer needed, as BIS has been supplying the FLAGS.PBO addons file as of OFP 1.40 through the upgrade patches.

biggrin.gif no problem. And Avonlady keep up the good work

I already sent Anztyr a PM on my review of this mission. But I thought I'd post it publicly as well.

It's an excellent mission overall. Well worth the playtime. Which by the way, I'm still working on. Haven't beaten it yet...

It's not overly complex to make one simply give up in frustration, but it is difficult enough that you won't defeat it in the first five minutes. Or the next five minutes..

If and when I defeat the thing I'll post again on what seemed to work best for me.

Kudos to Anztyr for a good one!

smile.gif Just wanted to say thanks to you all who have downloaded my mission and sended feedback. It makes me very happy to hear that somebody likes my mission. I'm now working on a new mission and i'll post it here ASAP. But it will take some time because i want to make high-quality missions that aren't finished in 5 minutes. So if anyone is interested in beta testing my new mission just say so and i'll e-mail it to you (remember that it isn't finished yet, in fact i just started to work on it). Thanks again.

Actually, I've just been getting a bit bored with the bis missions, and don't have the time at the moment to make my own missions. This could save me the time of finding them.

I'll give it a go.

I defeated the mission last night. What worked best for me (and I emphasize that other tactics may work better for others) was to take the long shots.

I moved from the snipers camp roughly north-northwest out onto the open field near the road. There is enough terrain feature there to cover you. From there I took out the patrol near the easternmost red flag bunker, and then by moving left and right I could shoot down into the main areas around the Hind. From that vantage point I could also hit the secondary objective of the officer.

After dropping as many Ruskies as I could, then I called in the two squads for the main attack. As they moved into the town, I followed and traded the M21 for either an M16 or AK47 (whatever I came across first), and assisted in the final cleanup.

It took about 12 minutes using that strategy.

Meanwhile i'm working for my new mission try my other missions that can be found at my upcoming new site

Anztyr OFP

so meanwhile try these missions

Jaeger 1

Jeager 2

They are rather old but playable.

Geocities still don't work. I went to your own website though. Is Bomberman 1.1 significantly different than the first one I played earlier this week?

wait, wait. hmm. i totally forgot to put download link to my page for Bomberman 1.1 biggrin.gif i'll correct my mistake now. Try downloading it now from

here

Well, i haven't played your mission. But it sounds like it is good and enjoyable. If you would like to get a thorough, honest, and high quality review, send it to the Command HQ over at Operation Flashpoint Editing Center . I garuntee that your mission will be treated fairly and absolutely un-biased. So, if you think you can take the criticism (honest criticism), then send it on over, and we will review it in a short period of time. biggrin.gif

PiNs_Da_Smoka

sounds good to me smile.gif. I'll send it over little later because now i'm busy.

pretty cool mission. Not really "bomber"man so much as "sniper"man, although i did have to bomb the hell out of that hind to beat the mission wink.gif

Pretty fun. It was deffinitely not in an ideal sniping location, which, actually, was part of the fun. I found myself having to get close enough to see everything, while still maintaining my cover. Took me a couple trys, but i got it. Nice job with the cinimatics, and the spoken dialog. keep up the good work!

Comments on V1.1:

The intro is not bad. Nice overhead to ground swoop in to close-up scene. One suggestion, I would like to see an "update/retry" position at he point where the intro ends and you begin play. It gets tiresome having to sit and wait for the intro every time I retry after getting whacked.

And for a future version...maybe set it at night and make the sniper a Black Ops guy. Make the mission exactly the same with the same objectives, but at night.

Hmm.. Night layout.. Let me think about that (and test). It crossed my mind to make a better Briefing and Overview. Hmm.. More suggestions anyone?

Here's a "new" Bomberman. maybe not a new version but this one has night layout. smile.gif read the readme for more information

Here's a "new" Bomberman. maybe not a new version but this one has night layout. smile.gif read the readme for more information here