Sign in to follow this  
oscar19681

what happens when a team-member dies

I was wondering. When one of your team members die and you head into the next mission in the campaign , will he remain dead of does he reappear ?

I was wondering. When one of your team members die and you head into the next mission in the campaign , will he remain dead of does he reappear ?

No info on that I'm afraid. However, we do know that if you loose a teammate that is a russian translator then you won't be able to speak with the russian minority of Chernarussia. Just an example.

I should also add that the campaign doesnt have missions but chapters. Five of them.

Quote[/b] ]the campaign doesnt have missions but chapters. Five of them.

Thats sure (official) or only guessing?

Quote[/b] ]the campaign doesnt have missions but chapters. Five of them.

Thats sure (official) or only guessing?

Official. wink_o.gif

they don't die, you revive them? And translator is maybe sixth member of the team, the informant

Alain "The Rat" Blyezki, former KGB agent, retired from service due major unsuccess in russia. Has fleed to chernarus, occupying it for 20 years now. Befriend with USMC Commander.

Currently works with CPF, Team Razor informant.

_ _ _ _ _

See BIS? I just make you a new character for free  confused_o.gif

A Team Razor mission is not called an succes when one or more team-members die. So to put that into game terms, team-member death? MISSION FAILED! RETRY?

A mix between guess/and distant memory of something like this being kinda said by someone from BIS. I thought it was the radio interview Jerry Hopper did a year ago.

I,m getting so tired of all the guessing. Why dont bis give us some more info on stuff like this. Seen the website which is fairly limited regarding info and seen all the clips on youtube. Comeon give us something solid.

The world becomes a sadder place !