Sign in to follow this  
hamis

Squad control

Well,why player can give commands for only ten soldiers without hassle of f12,f1 etc?This is really stupid!Is there a way to change this?

What? I don't follow what you're saying. The space bar is your friend! smile_o.gif I think what you're asking is how to control units numbered greater than 10 without using the F11 and F12 keys, right? What would you recommend as an alternative? You can't just say "this is stupid, fix it" without giving an alternative solution.

Well,why player can give commands for only ten soldiers without hassle of f12,f1 etc?This is really stupid!Is there a way to change this?

As commanding leader, you can assign them to a fireteam (team red, green etc.). After that, you can select each fire team separate.

Quote[/b] ]What would you recommend as an alternative?

In OFP you could control 12 soldiers.So why not to have 12-14?

Nope,i mean why i can't select(tilde key)more than 10 soldiers at once.There is space on bottom of the screen for more soldier icons ,likely for 12 or 14.

Is this really a scripting issue? Isn't this a design issue that should be discussed in the 1.15 feedback thread?

I don't know.Does anybody have more knowledge?