Sign in to follow this  
Nightjay0044

Rambo 2 Campaign

Hi all, I'm playing the Rambo2 Campaign and everytime I get past mission 2 and there are 5 missions, OFP crashes to desktop everytime.

The error says something about using -nomap or something.

I put just that into my target box in ICON and it didnt' work.

The campaign uses ALOT of scripts and has music.

Does anyone know how I can fix this so I can play?

Problem:

OFP Crashes to desktop while playing Rambo II Campaign.

Solution?

I need one..

Thanks all.

"The error says something about using -nomap or something" is more than obscure as a report.

With the exact error message, it should be possible to locate the source of your problem.

Alright, the issue is. When I start mission 5 on the campaign, it crashes right to the desktop during the intro. I can't even play the mission or finish the campaign.

IMAGE 1: Error.

http://img21.imageshack.us/my.php?image=error1e.jpg

IMAGE 2: Guide:

http://img21.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guideh.jpg

------------

Those are the two images. You  must understand, the only error I get is the error image above. Then it tells me to go to the bohemia interactive website for more help which I'm here.

So what do you think?

I think that OS (Vista ?) is very good in providing totally useless problem report biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Bohemia Interactive as. is aware of this problem and is working as quickly as possible to make a solution available

That just made me spilling my coffee from laughing, considering it's been years OFP development and patching support has been abandonned by both BIS and Codemasters.

Are you playing this Rambo2 campaign with a mod ?

Try without any mod in that case (just with the required addons of the campaign), as you mention the campaign has heavy scripting, this campaign may then not be optimised enough to be played with a mod.

If the mission does not crash when playing without mods, it means this campaign may not be compatible with the mod you play.

If it continues to crash, either some required addons are very badly done , or some scripts are faulty wasting ressource uselessly, or it could be a Vista problem.

yeah I have no MODS installed. Just 1.96 OFP Resistance.

It still crashes. It might be the campaign itself. I'm trying to get ahold of the guys who made it. They are German though so I don't know how much luck I'll have..

Too bad looks like a good campaign.

I have Windows Vista to.

I think that Mr Burns from Mapefact was the builder of this camp.

I think they are very friendly and you get al support

Hi, yeah I have all the editor upgrades, here is my list..

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Editor103 (381 KB)

Editor Upgrade102 (104 KB)

EditorUpdate175Noe (36 KB)

EditorUpgrade102 (93 KB)

As you can see i have two editorupgrade102, but the other one has a space between Editor and Upgrade102.

So that looks good?