Sign in to follow this  
catito14

Center optic with the crossair in StaticWpn?

Hi, i finish a lot of SAM missile units (SeaDart, SeaCat, SeaWolf, etc) but i have a little problem, the Optic of the weapon (gunnerview) is not center with the weapon aim crossair. I.E.: when i look with the Optic and i center the view in one point, then i put the 3rd person view or i get out the optic view...and the aim point is not in the same point, also, i center the view in one point in the Optic view and then i shoot to that point...The shot does not go out to where i aim.

So my question is, how can i do to center the aiming crosshair of the gun with the optic??

Thanks in advance

Please, anybody could help me with this? help.gif

Thankss

Kind Regards

Check your Usti / Konec hlavne or gun chamber / muzzle points in your memory lod. Those must be aligned in Z-direction, else you get the effect you desribed. Sometimes, those memory points are not in the same gun-section. This results in perfect alignment as long as you do not move the gun wink_o.gif

Best will be when you counter-check your model with the BI-samples.

have Fun,

mike

Check your Usti / Konec hlavne or gun chamber / muzzle points in your memory lod. Those must be aligned in Z-direction, else you get the effect you desribed. Sometimes, those memory points are not in the same gun-section. This results in perfect alignment as long as you do not move the gun wink_o.gif

Best will be when you counter-check your model with the BI-samples.

have Fun,

mike

Amazing!! This work perfectly!! Thank you very very much!

Kind Regards

You are welcome  xmas_o.gif

Sorry about the late reply, but I visit this section only about twice a week, to it may take up to a couple of days to get a reply.

BR,

mike