Sign in to follow this  
oscar19681

campaign length

Think of it this way, Arma 2 was being worked on before Arma 1 was even being talked about. BIS said themselves that Arma 1 was pretty much a test game.

Think of it this way, Arma 2 is being developed for consoles so it's taking hell of a lot resources and time because of that.

Yeah I heard working on stuff for consoles takes alot of time and work and money, the thing is that somethings that work on a pc doesn't necessary work on a console right away so you have to cut it down/optimize it to run on the console.

And the more consoles you make it for the more work :P

Any1 noticed when reading random gaming news that quite often sometimes when developers are making a multiplatform game the Ps3 version usually gets cut due its advanced nature and long time to make things work on it.. crazy_o.gif

Pc's got just the general hardware differences, how strong your computer is but almost all computers work in the same way.

Consoles on the other hand are like rocks, bananas and sand tounge2.gif

Yeah I think BIS learned alot from the making of Arma 1 and thats one of the reasons I have big faith in their work on A2. smile_o.gif

Yeah I like that Bohemia never lies and always tells the truth when their promoting their games, its no prerender to hype things to the moon like some other games companies, but prerender movies could be cool as cinematics in games sometimes smile_o.gif I kind of liked Homeworld 2's style with still's and voice over, music inbetweens to tell the story too. inlove.gif

Think of it this way, Arma 2 was being worked on before Arma 1 was even being talked about. BIS said themselves that Arma 1 was pretty much a test game.

arma1 was a test for sure.... confused_o.gif

for just test was then ArmA huge success rofl.gif

for just test was then ArmA huge success   rofl.gif

yoda.jpg

wink_o.gif

After all the videos im surprised that some expect something like in ArmA.

Isnt it clearly shown that there is a story between all the fractions that we will take part in?

And something like that isnt done in 10 missions at least not when done right and i have faith in BIS there.

Actually i m willing to bet that most of the videos we seen so far are directly taken from cutscenes of the campaign in some cases spiced up with some extra footage.