Sign in to follow this  
UgolSkosa

-=OTK collection - III=-

OTK presents the third set of missions for ArmA.

otk_logo25.jpg

Four SP missions

Version: 1.14 Queen's Gambit (or higher)

Size: 9.42 MB

Extract Otk3eng.pbo file to your ArmA\Campaigns folder

Required addons:

1. Updated version of invisible targets (included).

2. Jonny's Army Special Forces (by Jonny) 30Mb

3. AimPoint Desert Weapons Pack (by AimPoint) 19Mb

4. US Marines (by Johannes 'Jonny' Wagner) 34Mb

<span style='color:red'><u>Attention! Mission pack was not tested for compatibility with others addons and mods (ACE for example).

Use clean ArmA addons folder and install required addons in mod folder to prevent errors and bugs.</u></span>

Maintenance of pack:

1. "Terminators" - [OTK]sansey

news-VW62bYK16q.jpg

You are the US green berret leuteinant - command special operation of destroying of the insurgent training camp.

Success of operation is depends on you.

2. "Good morning, Sahrani!" - [OTK]sansey

news-K7fp1WcEyS.jpg

You are commander of the US marine platoon.

Your mission is unexpexted capture of the airport on the dawn, after that you must hold it before main forces arrives.

3. "Lilac" - [OTK]Huligane

news-xb5JpMn5Tg.jpg

American artillery attacks our soldiers.

Objective of your squad is to search and destroy bloody battery.

4. "Operation "Eponia" - [OTK]sansey

news-bT14y5ZJkx.jpg

Steal the enemy tank, knock off company or two of royal guards and return to the dinner.

When someone pays a lot of money there is nothing impossible.

All missions are completely voiced.

Voiced by: [OTK]Voenkom, [OTK]SniperGRU, [OTK]Bkmz, [OTK]DragonKaa, [OTK]sansey, [OTK]Lost, [OTK]ArtGer, SLAYER, MISHiGUN, Dead_Kennedy.

Particulary grateful to:

[OTK]SniperGRU for restless testing and coordination of efforts.

Zenger, MISHiGUN, Reider for other test.

Loktew for artistic skills.

[OTK]Lost for update invisible targets.

Kleshni and Vulf  for translation.

Download OTK collection - III

Download OTK collection - III from Armaholic

Have fun!

Yeah thanks guys, I love your stuff. Hopefully I'll get started in a few days. First I have to gather up the little motivation to it takes to change the class names in the mission.sqm to the ACE equivalents.

As always, I appreciate you guys taking the time to cook up another pot o' fun for us. Thanks again.

It's got what the mission maker wanted to use. wink_o.gif And objects, units, islands, 2 campaigns, etc. And it provides BIS with the needed revenue to continue developing this game and the next. But this is not the thread to really discuss that.

Well done, these are pretty decent missions, ive not played them all yet but ill definatly give them a further look into smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]queen's gambit?

Awwww......

What does queen's gambit have that regular arma doesn't have?

Its only about 5.00GBP or even less other places its not expensive, if you were able to afford ArmA im sure your able to afford the expansion smile_o.gif

Alright, I've converted it to ACE(can't play with out it) and I'm having a blast with these missions. So far I've finished the first 2 and a little bit of the 3rd and I'm impressed as usual with the OTK mission making skills. You guys really make fantastic stuff. Thanks guys.

After I finish these missions I'm gonna go back and play the previous collections with ACE. I'm using FFN v0.82 as well so the missions are a bit challenging but a helluva lot of fun. Beautiful work fellas. pistols.gif

Alright, I've converted it to ACE...

Thx, for your feedback

Can u send me ACE-version? Maybe we'll test it, and add in release.

Sure but some of the units aren't quite the same as before. Like the Nomex units and a few others. But it still plays very well. I'll send it to you now.