Sign in to follow this  
The931stSoldier

How to install and use UAV management system

can anyone tell me how to properly install and use the EMSI UAV management system? i installed it and evrything and i put the mru out and uav and name it correctl but then it says EMSI_UAV consel.sqs not found did i load it up wrong or something i checked in my mission folder in the core data the sqs is there can i get some help please?

Did you read through the UAV thread. I believe I actually asked a similar thing when it first came out. I can't remember what exactly my problem was but I believe it was similar. Eventually through I just took the actual UAV class names from the AddOn and used them with mando bombs suite. I think it much more developed and with mando missiles, mando bombs and the EMSI UAVs combo it's pretty hard to beat. And it's very easy to implement. Give that a try too.

I think there was a mistake in the Readme because then name you had to put in the "name" field of the UAV was not the one written in the readme but something else.

Try to check if that's the case

I think there was a mistake in the Readme because then name you had to put in the "name" field of the UAV was not the one written in the readme but something else.

Try to check if that's the case

That was what i found by looking at the demo mission.

Im sure the read me tells you to name the unit 'predator' but in fact it was named 'uav' in the demo mission iirc  smile_o.gif

ok this is how i got it to work load up the demo mission in ya editer and look at the names for the bits and bobs for the demo mission like the uav willl have the name UAV and the same for the MRU and you will need the ems scripts aswell for it to work but i think the bast thing to do is just have a bit of a play with the demo mission like add a F18 as a uav for CaS in the editer