Sign in to follow this  
Ozzzzzzy

Sarahni model

Does anybody now how to import Sarahni into autocad or 3d studio

it may be possible using "some software" , but i promise what ever it rips will not be very useable for anything except wasting your time

im not having any luck. i want to build a freeway and better bridges an roads. I now the ai wont work on it but i dont care.

I'm pretty sure that the island 'model' is generated on the fly using textures, height maps, road paths, terrain type zones, and other rules.  Once you got whatever was in your video ram out, it would be worthless to you because you wouldn't be able to get it back into ArmA.  I think, if you want to change the roadways, visitor or oxygen are your only options.

I want to be able to export my models out of visitor into some sort of format that would let me import them into civil 3d (autocad). then i can improve the ground and roads. make it flow with the rain. Freeways 2.

I want to be able to export my models out of visitor into some sort of format that would let me import them into civil 3d (autocad). then i can improve the ground and roads. make it flow with the rain. Freeways 2.

I think I just told you that that is impossible.

ArmA maps cannot be edited like that. Sahrani is not a model, it is made up of heightmaps and objects mainly.

The source files are not available for Sahrani as far as I know. Maybe you should read up on map editing for ArmA to see how it works.