Sign in to follow this  
hailstorm

Does anyone monitor the Armedassault.eu Bugtracker

I've noticed that since the original BTS went down (with all the bug logs included), that the official BIS wiki page now lists the armedassault.eu page as the 'official' bugtracker page.

However, the thing is, I haven't seen a single thing happen with any of the reported issues there. No official word, or anything resembling 'progress' on anything - I mean, there hasn't even been correspondence in this forum since june.

So, I was wondering, does anyone at BIS monitor the .eu bugtracker, or even this forum at all? How do we go about reporting errors that we find, and would like to see fixed in the coming patch(es)?

they do definitely monitor the forum as you can see by several posts of BI staff

(or do you mean this subforum?)

There was a post time ago by Suma stating that good repro steps in bug reports posted in a forum are better than having a BTS at whole (or something like that). Maybe they have their internal one and that it is enough for them.

I've posted a bug in August, but have never get an answer on that. Bumped in the forum too, no help.