0957e61b0a7ft.jpg28f969fcb327t.jpg

On mission working:

zenger - Mapmaking

Vulf - Scenery.Translating.

Oleg1502 - Revision of the scenario. Testing

AlexF1 - Testing

Kolek - Testing

Overview:

Russian convoy was ambushed by the terrorists in the abandoned town. ВYour objective as a convoying officer - dont let the terrorist capture the cargo.

Required addons:

- <span style='color:red'>ArmA: Queen's Gambit</span>

- <span style='color:blue'>Russian Architecture Pack (v FINAL):</span>

Russian Architecture Pack (v FINAL) (73mb)

- <span style='color:blue'>Spetsnaz, weapon, tank, objects (All in one):</span>

Archive (38mb)

4a2f58666e64t.jpg

Mission (3mb) Cheking for Strength (v-1.0)

Mission was created by our team for demonstrating of Russian architecture pack for that you can see all in action.

Enjoy the game cool

looks good, but i cant play it. when i start the mission it says i miss sar_units. i cant find any sarmat addons with a file named like that.

oh and if anyone from armaholic is looking in here: u forgot to link the all-in-one pack that is required, it contains pbo`s that i also couldnt find anywhere else.

These versions addons are necessary for mission:

- Russian Architecture Pack (v FINAL) (73mb)

- Spetsnaz, weapon, tank, objects (All in one): Archive (38mb)

If you use the old versions addons at you there will be problems at start of mission.

i have all of the required addons, latest versions.

arma still says at mission start i need SAR_UNITS. but no sarmat addon has a file named like that huh.gif

oh and if anyone from armaholic is looking in here: u forgot to link the all-in-one pack that is required, it contains pbo`s that i also couldnt find anywhere else.

Are you sure?

In the package there are these addons:

EditorUpdate_v102.pbo

jahaks74.pbo

M90.pbo

M91.pbo

sarmat_era.pbo

sar_speznaz.pbo

And all of those can be found in the links i added:

1) LowFly EditorUpdate

2) AKS-74

3&4) Zastava Weapons

5) T72

6) Spetsnaz FSB soldiers

Can you tell me what addons you can not find from the package in the links you find on Armaholic?

Thanks.

@Big

oh i see, sorry, i didnt see that theres a link to AKs-74 in download section, that link is missing on news page

the mission still requires sar_units, any idea where i can find it?

its also not in sarmat-mod

@Big

oh i see, sorry,  i didnt see that theres a link to AKs-74 in download section, that link is missing on news page

the mission still requires sar_units, any idea where i can find it?

its also not in sarmat-mod

Link added (copy&paste error) and about the sar_units, did u try the link to the full package which appears on this page?:

http://files.filefront.com/specOp7z/;12400781;/fileinfo.html

If that works, can you tell me which addon made the difference?

It's just to update it on armaholic so there is no more problems. I guess it's on the sar_speznaz.pbo addon but not sure. If i was you i would try replacing that one with the one from the "full package".

Thanks.

that did it, thx

the sar_speznaz in the full package works, but its not only that file. when i only exchange that file i get another error after the the great intro, i miss sarmat_era_102. so, i just loaded the files from the full package and eveything works fine. it seems the files from the "stand-alone" addons r not up to date.

to the mission: great intro and outro, the mission is little bit short, but that maybe because of addons, that change the AI behaviour.

good thing to see the building from s.t.a.l.k.e.r. in arma, to bad arma has that shity light engine

that did it, thx

the sar_speznaz in the full package works, but its not only that file. when i only exchange that file i get another error after the the great intro, i miss sarmat_era_102. so, i just loaded the files from the full package and eveything works fine. it seems the files from the "stand-alone" addons r not up to date.

Thanks, i edited our page with the link to the package.