Sign in to follow this  
GIJOE94

O2 blue print problem

Hi, I'm using o2 but the ******* thing won't load any images. I followed the tutorial, changed the DLL location and evrything but it don't work. What could i do?

are you loading .paa images? or .tga?

The lastest version of O2 doesn't load me .paa, just .tga and then the programs transform to .paa

Bye.

I tried, and when I load it this happens: Cannot convert 'D:\"Location of file".paa and it's in TGA?huh.gif?

The image in power of 2?

256x256,256x512,512x512,512x1024 etc...

Normally its not,I make a new blank image larger than I need and paste the blueprint there.

ex: your blueprint is for example 250x499 you would make a new blank image of 256x512 and paste the blueprint there.That way your not stretching or shrinking your blueprint

I Havn't got a P: drive. I've got D: C: and the fake Z: drives.

If you are posting on the OFP part of the board, i assume you are talking about the OFP version of Oxygen.

In such case, you don't need a fake Z: drive like apparently the ArmA Oxygen does.

Check this link to get OFP version of O2 installed without needing those "Z:" things to use it.

Hopefully it would help to get your tga/paa file correctly located when you try to open it.

Nope, tried it and it still comes up with that error. o2 has done nothing but annoy me so far help.gif If it's paa there is no error, just does nothing.

Soz guys, we've done it! Thx for all your help. I loaded a paa in a tutorial, it must have been a problem converting the image to paa/tga which went wrong. Texview is verry inreliable.

In fact, it still don't work! This is realy starting to get on my nervs Grrrrr! mad_o.gif I've been trying loads of different files, they just don't work!!!!!!!!