Sign in to follow this  
sergis

I need ArmA 1.14 Linux based Server 64-bitcode

I have time on unix-server, install ArmA 1.14 Linux based Server and play with my friend, but in September on unix-server was install 64-bitcode OS and my  ArmA 1.14 Linux based Server crashed.

Help, please!!!

I need ArmA 1.14 Linux based Server 64-bitcode, or sourcecode for compile this server help.gif

I have time on unix-server, install ArmA 1.14 Linux based Server and play with my friend, but in September on unix-server was install 64-bitcode OS and my  ArmA 1.14 Linux based Server crashed.

Help, please!!!

I need ArmA 1.14 Linux based Server 64-bitcode, or soursecode for compile this server help.gif

sourcecode huh.gif? LOL ? rofl.gif

The ArmA Linux server works fine on 64-bit Linux, so the reason for your server crashing is probably elsewhere. Could you tell us what distribution of Linux the new OS is? Also, describe what happens when you try to run the ArmA server.

You'll need to provide a lot more details on what you're seeing and what you've tried so far for us to be able to help you.

Killswitch

Thanks, really server work in FreeBSD64 -bit code, easy my hostman dont install library for linux, but Teamspeak-server dont work.

Ok.  I doubt BIS will hand out the source code for the ArmA server anytime soon (or ever), so your best option is to find a new server/hoster.

Your current "hostman" has clearly demonstrated that he or she doesn't want your business, so it's time to move on.

Killswitch

New problem - server work same time and not work, bots and cars stop, to server new player dont enter.

What is it?

Stop server, start server and new same time work.