Sign in to follow this  
Raphier

Script request

Hello!

So I am trying to make a little mission where you are a recon person in between two sides fighting in a city and your only weapons are 'Support' units.

For this I need some help from the community of Arma coders. Since I do not understand scripting well, yet I have little big ideas that I want to use notworthy.gif

1. Backup Support <span style='color:red'>¤SOLVED¤</span>

* Set unit waypoint onMapClick * / * Set unit engage onMapClick *

A script where units do not move until the script is launched.

A waypoint will be added by the player who activates "Radio Zulu"  and then by a click on a map activates "Support" waypoint.

If not with "support' waypoint, then another map click activates second waypoint called 'Destroy'. This is where the current unit/team will engage.

2. Pick-up Support

A script which is basically almost same as Backup support, but this one would work anotherway:

* Set unit waypoint on player position's, Pickup Player, go to base waypoint *

3. Radar Sweep

A script that activates on Radio Charlie 5-10 seconds lasting enemy-unit reveal on a map in radius of 100m-200m. Sweep recharge after every use (50 seconds).

* on a Radio-call, reveal enemies in radius of 100m-200m around a player for 5-10 seconds on a map. *

Thank you in advance if anyone is willing to help build the scripts.   wink_o.gif  help.gif

Moving.

The User missions forum is solely for talking about user made missions, not for editing or scripting questions.

So you want Us to do your Homework,??

you be lucky if you find someone that does it.

To get started in the fine world of scripting.

you Should start reading this.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=56112

and

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=75303

start make your script,

then come back and ask a question about stuff.

Duh I've only been able to make an Backup Support. Im not that good scripter, never was.

I just want to make a mission fast and then play it was and move onto another idea.

Scripting on otherway just needs time, and I get bored before I begin.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

onMapSingleClick "_group1 move _pos; '_marker1' setMarkerPos _pos; onMapSingleClick ''; true;"

First is solved, thanks to the other forums...