Sign in to follow this  
WKK Gimbal

Try this with patch 1.45!

Open the editor.

Place a M1A1 at the southern part of Everon airport, with you as driver.

Drive full speed ahead North and aim straight for the gas station.

Continue full speed into the gas station.

Sit back and enjoy.

biggrin.gif

Yes, a long wanted detail has finally been added. Try blowing up refuel and ammo trucks also. Just dont stand too close when you do it.

Or for a laugh, put a couple of them parked by a gas station ( hopefully near a built up area ) then hit them hard and watch the damage done.

I can see a few new tactical options coming in from this. Sadly oil barrels just seem to crumple when damaged rather than also going boom. Shame.

better than the indestructible aerobatic oil barrels(+other scenery) that used to exist smile.gif im really happy with the new scenery physics/destruction-its cool way better than its ever been in this before

I like the new physics, try adding a helicopter with complete fuel & ammo and one without any ammo and fuel, and see the difference. The one packed full with ammo and fuel blow up even nearby bmp's and the like.

However I still hope that BIS will 'fix' the way Helicopters / tanks / jeeps can fly 300m up in the air when blown up.

It should not be too hard to make them fall to the ground when they are dammaged to 100%, like apples fall from a tree. I never seen real war footage that had tanks flying 300m in the air. No blast does that , apart from nukes prolly smile.gif

wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Mar. 03 2002,09wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Open the editor.

Place a M1A1 at the southern part of Everon airport, with you as driver.

Drive full speed ahead North and aim straight for the gas station.

Continue full speed into the gas station.

Sit back and enjoy.

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

...and try adding a trigger that sets "setacctime 0.2" or something in that vicinity, when the explosion goes off.

Slo-mo explosions is the best part of Operation Flashpoint smile.gifsmile.gif

...except that the sounds aren't in slo-mo sad.gif

Yes, I always have triggers that give you video of things like fuel trucks blowing up. It kicks ass.

too bad hardly any servers ive tried use this patch its hard for me to get in a game