Sign in to follow this  
timmy

2pac isnt dead

I can proudly say that i've never heard one of 2Pacs songs. The nearest i ever got to one of his songs were in a commercial on MTV. And if he's dead or not, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Typical lyrics of a 2pac song:

thuglife

makaveli

i got shot 5 times

biggie

fucked yo' bitch

pouring liquer

Thuggin'

I'm a thug

Living a thug life

chuck in them words at random and fill in any gaps with childish, third rate rhyming and a shite ''style'' and you can imitate just about any 2pac song

biggie smalls is a much better rapper, he actually made cool songs

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have one rap-cd in my collection, it features the two

songs:

"I wanna f*ck you in the ass" & "Pass the toiletpaper"<span id='postcolor'>

Are you trying to tell me rap music has no purpose or constructivity? wow.gif

Put them in the microwave, heat for 3 minutes. It is seriously cool.

Jesus christ, i have an assignment due in 7 hours and im sitting here talking about the cool electricity that comes off microwaved cd's.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Mar. 03 2002,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have one rap-cd in my collection, it features the two

songs:

Are you trying to tell me rap music has no purpose or constructivity? wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Eeeeer..yes wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 03 2002,13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Mar. 03 2002,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have one rap-cd in my collection, it features the two

songs:

Are you trying to tell me rap music has no purpose or constructivity?  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Eeeeer..yes wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ok wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Mar. 03 2002,13:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have one rap-cd in my collection, it features the two

songs:

Are you trying to tell me rap music has no purpose or constructivity?  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No I'm telling you the truth!

I have one cd, with those two songs on them.

Hmm, wait a minute, they're not actually rap songs...

I guess I have don't have a rap song in my collection after all.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Mar. 03 2002,13:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">biggie smalls is a much better rapper, he actually made cool songs<span id='postcolor'>

yea biggie was fat, so that automaticly makes him cooler, but he really is dead.

And now that i think about it, i guess you guys are right, tupac isnt in south america

hes in cuba tounge.gif

First of all: I don't think the guy is dead at all, don't you think it's a bit weird that they keep "finding" new songs that he made.

Second: About the autopsy photos, i've seen the pic and if you ask me it's total bs, it's the worst taken pic ever, and the one that i saw was a black & white pic, gosh, he "died" in 1996, i thought they had color cameras by then!

Tupac Amaru Shakur was buried close after his death, don't you think that's not normal? When people get killed the bodies aren't buried so fast and his family didn't mind it at all...

I'm not one of those crazy fans who really wants him to be alive, so don't say that i only think that he isn't dead cuz that's the way i want it (this sentence is weird).

The guy could be dead ,ofcourse, but i think it all is a bit weird.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Mar. 03 2002,19:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">First of all: I don't think the guy is dead at all, don't you think it's a bit weird that they keep "finding" new songs that he made.

Second: About the autopsy photos, i've seen the pic and if you ask me it's total bs, it's the worst taken pic ever, and the one that i saw was a black & white pic, gosh, he "died" in 1996, i thought they had color cameras by then!

Tupac Amaru Shakur was buried close after his death, don't you think that's not normal? When people get killed the bodies aren't buried so fast and his family didn't mind it at all...

I'm not one of those crazy fans who really wants him to be alive, so don't say that i only think that he isn't dead cuz that's the way i want it (this sentence is weird).

The guy could be dead ,ofcourse, but i think it all is a bit weird.<span id='postcolor'>

tupac spent loads and loads of time rapping, as did biggie. In fact any rapper probably rapped for a long time. Listen to the rap music of any self biggoting rap producer aka dr dre and they'll tell about how they get given demo tapes all the time. Point is a lot of rappers make a lot of ''shit'' (as in rap songs, not shitty music, although much of it is). This means it highly likely they are releasing stuff that was made ages ago in order to make some extra money. this highly likely as tupac (who just loved to make going to jail a big hip thing and pointed out his time in his songs) wrote shitloads of stuff. Since he saw himself as a kind of prophet to the people (despite the fact all he ever rapped about is how he got shot and nailed biggies wife) he probably dedicated a lot of time to making music. Most of this its been said was recorded in a big year long recording session or something. then he got shot, then biggie got shot. Both were dead. No doubt one of the biggest marketing oppertunities ever in music, people like suge knight and puffy lept at the oppertunity to make sell out albums. It just so happens 2pac had more stuff. Or it could be that biggies producer (puff daddy) actually cared about his friend and so didn't cheapen his memory by releasing wave after wave of shite. While suge knight (2pacs producer like guy) decided to release shitloads of shite (not that any of 2pacs music was good anyway).

Since alledgedly any one of puffy's ''posse'' would've waxed 2pac, why were there no retaliation attacks except biggie? No fighting or anything has happened between them, otherwise we'd no doubt would've heard about it in the music.

But then 2pac pissed off his fellow west coast ''homies'' snoop dogg and dr dre, mainly because they both had albums that were actually considered some of the greatest of all time, 2pac just sold lots of mediocre shite in great volume. So, he released this album along with all his third rate rapper friends that that dr dre, snoop, eminem and various others homo's. This pissed them off and they all left death row records which went bankrupt and suge knight only had his little homo accusations and all of tupacs third rate ''discoveries'' to his name.

It is therefore possible tupac is cowering in fear in cuba or something, but thats doubtful because he was shot and killed. This is further proved because the first 5 times he was shot he let everyone know he was a survivor etc...

anyway, this may continue since i don't think i've proved he's dead, but i can't be arsed right now cos i've gone on a bit

biggrin.gif

anyway - 2pac is dead, all rumors he's still alive are just a marekting strategy designed to keep the 2pac ''legacy'' alive and get some more publicity for his albums which are pretty much the same as his old ones but released later.

IMHO anyway

2pac seems to have become the Elvis of the 90ies. Reminds me of the Arab world where anyone that got shot is glorified as a system-rebel.

Dont forget that we dont know about 2pacs past. If he gets shot then he himself might have pulled the trigger in his earlier days.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 03 2002,20:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2pac seems to have become the Elvis of the 90ies. Reminds me of the Arab world where anyone that got shot is glorified as a system-rebel.

Dont forget that we dont know about 2pacs past. If he gets shot then he himself might have pulled the trigger in his earlier days.<span id='postcolor'>

Biggie may've shot himself, he was always rapping about death and his rapping was sometimes very violent (as was 2pacs, but biggies rapped with more style and pinache biggrin.gif). His mum always says he had a fascination with death. Besides, he (2pac) had so many enemies anyway - Every rapper from the east coast, all of dr dres posse, all the ''crips'' in LA (cos he was a ''Blood'' you see) and probably loads more. I doubt there'd be a shortage of people who'd want to kill him.

But one question remains unanswered....

WHAT HAPPENED TO KRIS-KROSS??? (Or was it Chris Cross?)

You know, they had that song called "Jump"? They were like... six years old? They wore all their clothes backwards??? WHERE ARE THEY NOW!?!?!?!?!?

biggrin.gif

Were they by any chance hanging out with that mumbling "Informer"-guy? (Was his name Snow?)

And where the hell is Technotronics now ("Pump up the Jam"),

and Black Box ("Right on time") and Snap ("The Power")??

All these were monster hits when I started going to parties.

Ah, I remember my first slow dance with a chick was to Whiney Houston's "I wanna dance with somebody", followed by Paula Abdul's "Opposites Attract".

Man, those were the days...