Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Help with red hammer :o(

Yes, unfortunately I have to admit it sad.gif I am stuck sad.gif

Mission: Last one (?) on Malden, you just helped ur mates get away, but you are stuck on Malden. You have to go to the airport at the north and capture one of your choppers back, then fly home.

I can destroy the Vulcan's...but then there's soldiers coming from everywhere sad.gif

So yeah...any suggestions?

Place satchel under the Vulcan and go away from there. detonate the bomb and kill all soldiers around. Destroy the other vulcan with LAW. there are three soldiers in the base. Kill them. there's also a lot of patrolling soldiers around. Kill them too.

This mission is one of my best missions in Red Hammer. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Mar. 03 2002,04:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Place satchel under the Vulcan and go away from there. detonate the bomb and kill all soldiers around. Destroy the other vulcan with LAW. there are three soldiers in the base. Kill them. there's also a lot of patrolling soldiers around. Kill them too.

This mission is one of my best missions in Red Hammer.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Where do I get satchels from?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Mar. 03 2002,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where do I get satchels from?<span id='postcolor'>

There's a soldier waiting for you to kill him by the fire close to the base. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Mar. 03 2002,23:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Mar. 03 2002,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where do I get satchels from?<span id='postcolor'>

There's a soldier waiting for you to kill him by the fire close to the base.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

At the beginning, I always went around that camp biggrin.gif

I beat the mission now though wink.gif

Now I have to defend Montignac against enemy troops.

Red Hammer is cool biggrin.gif

The other way of doing it is to infiltrate the airport. There's a OH-58 there that you can take. Simply spool her up and rocket the Vulcans. (They don't seem to shoot air targets), try to take out the remaining concentrations of troops with your left over rockets. Then a quick insertion, jump in the chopper and your away!

By the way, you can't fly any of the Cobras at the airport.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ Mar. 05 2002,16:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The other way of doing it is to infiltrate the airport. There's a OH-58 there that you can take. Simply spool her up and rocket the Vulcans. (They don't seem to shoot air targets), try to take out the remaining concentrations of troops with your left over rockets. Then a quick insertion, jump in the chopper and your away!

By the way, you can't fly any of the Cobras at the airport.<span id='postcolor'>

already made it through.

attacked the little tent first, then made a dash for the vulcans, and got into the chopper within 10 mins, thus avoiding the patrols.

next mission after that is cool....helps picking up the steyr at the airport smile.gif