Sign in to follow this  
-UKF-SF- Shaolin -Sgt-

Uhao Evolution

Hey JanMasterson,

thanks a lot for this! We'll give it a try in the evening i guess. I'll also post some results.

Thanks

Michael

hello Michael,

please try the following links, in it I've updated the Blue and Red version by adding the feature you requested.

Please note that I haven't took the time yet to test them so it may be bugged.

As soon as I'll have finished what I'm working on, I'll check them both and will post the results (go or nogo).

http://files.filefront.com/2eme+RE....fo.html

http://files.filefront.com/2eme+RE....fo.html

I just got done playing with these. Did you do something to the GPS? When playing with these, the GPS only works inside of vehicles.

I just got done playing with these.  Did you do something to the GPS?  When playing with these, the GPS only works inside of vehicles.

Well spoted Peregrine,

I don't know how nor why but you are right, that parameter was changed.

Here is a new version with GPS back, the file does contain Blue and Red files.

2eme_REP_Evo_uhao.zip - FileFront.com

Here is a special version of the Sonette's work.

In it, apart the logistic trucks, the Stryker TOW and the Vulcan, all vehicles are replaced by Spanish vehicles from FFAA mod and Southy's Mirage 2000.

Details:

* A10 -> Eurofighter Typhoon (AT)

* AH1W -> Tigre HAD

* AH6 -> BO 105 FFUR

* AV8B -> Mirage 2000 C Tiger

* AV8B2 -> Mirage 2000-D (BGL 1000)

* HMMWV -> Vamtac

* HMMWV50 -> Vamtac (M2)

* HMMWVMK -> Vamtac LAG40

* HMMWVTOW ->  Vamtac TOW

* M1030 -> KL 250

* M113 -> TOA

* M113Ambul -> Pirahna Ambu

* M1Abrams -> Leopard 2E

* MH6 -> BO 105

* Stryker_ICV_M2 -> Pirahna

* Stryker_ICV_MK19 -> Pirahna 30

* Truck5t -> M1043A

* Truck5tMG -> M1043OE

* Truck5topen -> M1043A

* UH60 -> NH90 FFUR

* UH60MG -> NH90

* Zodiac -> Zodiac FC470

Pictures:

ffaa007rk6.th.jpg ffaa002gj7.th.jpg ffaa015mk6.th.jpgffaa014is1.th.jpg

Required Addons:

- OFrP Infantry Pack, Weapons Pack, Objects Pack, Navy Pack, hotfix;

- FFAA (Spanish Army Forces);

- Mirage 2000;

- Extended eventhandlers (xeh).

Download

2eme_REP_EVO_OFrP_FFAA_uho.zip - FileFront.com

(A big "thank you" to Squ33z3, whom helped me to fix a bug that was worrying me since days).

Have fun

Uhao evolution is the best game mission now.  I just love it.  firefoxlover.gif

Also, maybe your intrested but I edited the MHQ version and replaced all the units with Jonny's Army SF and SWM snipers.  Took awhile for me trying to find out how to get the medic and engineer working so they can build Farps and med tents, but I got it  wink_o.gif   I got the BDU SF SAW as the new engineer and the SF Medic as medic.

Anyways this is awsome.  Im going to give fixed one a try.  Ill report any bugs I find.  Also Im going to give the Mod one a try two.  Ill try and give a status update tomarrow after the clan is done playing with it.

------EDIT------

We finished the mission yesterday and found another problem.  There is no ending. When you finished destroying all the towers and taking over every town nothing happens.  It gives me a black box with an error message when the game finished also.  It says something along the lines "Flightpath.sqf error line 28".  Something like that.  Anyways its still an awsome mission.

EDIT 2

Also forgot to add that the ambulance does not like to respawn after being destroyed.  I was wonding if you could add a hitch system for the uh60.  This way if an ambulance blows up, I or someone else can take a Uh-60 and hitch a repair truck so its a little easier to get around repairing.  Im going to take a look and see if I can do this but I wont be able to attempt this until thursday or friday.