Sign in to follow this  
-=ENGENER=-

created windows in o2

Such question has arisen: I do windows by 2 planes, a structure and a material from this tutorial, the problem consists that through glass is visible only to an interior of a barrack and is invisible surrounding objects - trees, tanks, the soldier, other same barrack models arma2008081021124873um2.jpg

move the faces of the window on top with faces/move on top, as soon i get home from work i can take a look at the model

copy the barrack o2, paste it again and move the paste one right of the original one, look in bulldozer from original to copy barrack. you have the problem. look from the copy to the original one, no problem. dont know why this is, its really strange.

here is what i mean

view from the pasted building to the original one

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/1678150_lihf0/paste2org.jpg

view from the original one to the pasted one

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/1678151_3pg5b/org2paste.jpg

Edit:

sorry no idea, its strange as it could be. dont think its the material or the texture. maybe try a new version with the copied and pasted model and see if the problem still exist. dont think it will work.

upload it now, will take few more minuts, i pm you the link then

edit: pm send

I might be wrong but I read somewhere that when you make a transparent pac texture, it hides most of other textures when you look through it. You need to change it into paa. Or maybe its vice versa, I really didnt ever try this myself but I saw the effects on OFP towers, from which you just couldnt see most of other objects. Worth a try. wink_o.gif

Has almost found a problem all business in model errors, not in structures (has solved a problem through a proxy - glass 1 model, an interior and a barrack 2 others. In model where only glass, we insert a proxy of an interior and the barrack like works , it would be desirable to know all the same from what it yay.gif

spawn interior proxy with init eventhandler of the barrack should work aswell btw