Sign in to follow this  
GuyKorn

Is anyone going to boycott bis add-ons?

I like to complain about the people who like to complain about the people who complain.  tounge.gif

P.S. Isn't this thread dead yet?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Mar. 06 2002,16:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like to complain about the people who like to complain about the people who complain.  tounge.gif

P.S. Isn't this thread dead yet?<span id='postcolor'>

Soon everything will be dead. And by the way I don't post comments like that because I like it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MosquitoMkVI @ Mar. 06 2002,16:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can 3d tools help you cheat in a game? NO (if the server in question does not support the mod being used then it WON'T run on it!!!wink.gif You will never go up against an enemy with a plasma rifle online, unless admin for that game server installed the plasma rifle mod!!<span id='postcolor'>

Sadly this is not correct sad.gif,

3D modelling tools enable you to modify/replace any existing model ingame, such as to make them unproportionally big for example or adding large spikes, so you see them from a greater distance. This also is no Server-Client thing, but clientside only.

One thing that bugs me is that how many mods will there be, 6,7,8 or 9 i mean if thats it the mods may take how many months to be released 3 ,4,5,6 months? thats a long time to wait while other ppl Such as Desert Opflash will be able to do all the stuff in a month or 2 or the odd modeler will be able to churn out a good tank or Vehicle or aircraft in a month or weapons about 2 or 3 a month.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 06 2002,11:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Satchel @ Mar. 06 2002,04:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you want to do addons or mods badly, work out a concept and find ambitious like minded people to get started into the OFP modelling buisness, can´t be this hard or am i wrong !!confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Amen to that!

That's what I've been saying since all this Oxygen stuff started, clearly they think I'm too rectally connected to Bis so perhaps finally they'll listen to you smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I second that and I have been trying to get people to look at the positive reasons, I mean most people that dont like the decision havent read the offical info before posting their reaction.

Some even thought that the TOOLS wernt being released at all. remeber people, read alot before jumping to a conclusion.

My reaction when I read the post by BIS was that feeling I used to get when opening presents on Christmas day and getting an action man smile.gif

Well i doubt that the tools will be out before the next 6 months are up.