Sign in to follow this  
Mongo463

American Revolutionary War Mod?

Although I enjoy the Napoleonic Mod and Civil War Mod, the American Revolutionary War is more to my liking.

Now the big request- will someone please make a RevWar Mod or units?

I can help with research of uniforms, equipment, etc. and can send scans from John Mollo's book (Uniforms of the American Revolution) if necessary.

One thing I'd like to request is that loading time of muskets, rifles, and pistols be minimized to 15-20 seconds.

Some ideas for units-

West (US and French Allies)

Minutemen (mostly muskets, few bayonets)

Continental Line

Dragoons

Artillery

Riflemen

Native Americans (or add to Resistance with armed civilians)

France

East

British

Hessians

Dragoons (have to have Bloody Ban)

Loyalists (Tories) with muskets and rifles

Native Americans

Yours, Mike

Hi Mongo463,

I'm happy you did appreciate Napoleonic or Civil War mods, but you know that you'd better try and make your own work than hoping someone will make it for you...we're only a handfull of active modders still around here...

Anyway, my dear friend spad made some "American Revolutionary units" a few years ago :

Download link to those units (Tsalagikola's website)

very long year ago biggrin_o.gif

ProfTournesol,

Thanks for the link. I tried the 1776-1812 files and for some reason I get a .modelSpecial error when I hit "preview".

They show up if I hit "continue", but all are unarmed. Any ideas?

ha I remember those addons, very nostalgic

Quote[/b] ]Still getting error messages- baker\optika.kozlice.p3d

As I recal the original Spad units had a few missing model issues. I never figured out if there was some dependency on other files or what.

Prof...The FPM1 is already included in the other zip file.

I'm sorry to necro a very old post but ProfTournesol do you happen to have those files for the revolutionary units and the required files for them? Thanks if you do and by the way I love your mods! :D

I'm sorry to necro a very old post but ProfTournesol do you happen to have those files for the revolutionary units and the required files for them? Thanks if you do and by the way I love your mods! :D

you can find better revolutionnary addon that the old i did (here : https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187087-the-war-of-1812/   in the war of 1812 mod with an american map :)   )

you have a mission during the independance war with US, British and French unit:

186718AWI.jpg