Sign in to follow this  
22Jacket

Huey chopper..addons

Has anyone got a stand alone Huey chopper..as the only ones I have found are in with mods and i dont want to have to download 200mb just to use a huey chopper...

many thanks

Jacket

be thankful for the wonderful other stuff that people like  to give you for free.....

its a slap in the face if you ask me .... you dont want the rest of thier stuff.

and doesnt this belong in the request forum? crazy_o.gif

Just go to the HWM website and first DL HWM Core Version 3.0(2.3MB) plus HWM Weapons Version 3.0(30.7MB), then HWM Community Module Addon Pack 1.0(25.6MB) and/or HWM Air Version 2.0(42.0MB). If these are too big for you, well I guess it's just not your day. In my opinion even if I had to pay per MB for internet use, the cost of the entire 176MB for the HWM Mod v3.0 is well worth what ever I'd have to pay.(Always up to a point of course, but a high point at this point in time.)

As far as a complete package for ArmA Heli's goes, the HWM Huey's are pretty close to filling this position. No question about it: Among the finest available. The old Huey version is great as well, so you can DL those if you want something smaller. But hell, what fun would that be?

It may behoove you to check the HWM thread and their website, may be you could get someone to get a smaller version out. And also you can see that Aplion, Xsparky or whomever, already directed people to their site to DL the individual AddOn versions and discussed which DL's are mandatory.

dudes u got the wrong end of the stick..what i mean is having all those mb of addons iin my mod folder etc whilst i only want to use the huey..i agrree there awesome addons and a lot of work goes into them and appriciate what all the people do. notworthy.gif but is there individual pbos wihtout the mb of vehicles troops etc that come with them xxx

I don't think so, it's either download those few addons and get your Huey or no Huey at all.

Sorry man.