Sign in to follow this  
Griffon2-6

M60A3 RACS in Warfare

Has anybody tried to implement this vehicle into Warfare yet? I've added it to the Config_Resistance file under server/config as the armor for RACS. However, playing on one of my computers, the game gives me a message saying "You can not play/edit this mission. It is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted - m60a3" and after I press OK, it continues to run. However, that addon is clearly installed. I've also made sure I typed the right class name in.

On my other computer, I do not get an error message, but after two sessions of playing of 1 hour each, poking around Paraiso and Cayo, I have not seen one single tank.

Can somebody else try and tell me if they have the same result? Anybody know what the problem is?

you also have to add it to the configHeavyFactory. at the bottom is a list of Resistance vehicles.]

about the error, you have to manually add the addon name to the mission.sqm in notepad or open the mission in the editor and place a single empty tank somewhere and resave the mission. The addon will still work in game without this but will keep showing the error.

Is it normal for addon vehicles not to be locked? Or is there something I can do about that?