Sign in to follow this  
{9thInf}Winchester Delta1

Problem salvage money for salvaging addon vehicel

Hey guy's i have a problem...

I am edditing warfare and i came across a problem that you won't get money for anny manually added vehicel who got salvaged.

So when i buy a manually added vehicel in the interface and it gets destroyd... and after that salvaged, i will get the message. 0$ for salvaged Hind..

So to solve this i have to find the script where i can add my classname and $$ So i will get money for salvaging it.

I have looked annywhere but i can't find that particular script... Does somebody allready know where i can find this...

Allready thanks for you'r time guy's or girls.. smile_o.gif

P.S. sorry for my english..

thats something Ive been having an issue with also, some of my added vehicles don't give funds for neutralizing either. Ive spent I don't know how many hours trying to figure that one out with no luck.

from what I can tell the funds are calculated from a percentage of the cost to buy them, but thats as far as Ive got.

It should be referring to the cost of the unit - but not the one defined in the factory configs. This is actually very annoying, as it is very difficult to chase down all these values and such.

I added an armed pickup truck from Queen's Gambit to Warfare today, and salvaging it gave me $2. I never set that value anywhere...