Sign in to follow this  
Czacha

1.45 is out

Well good to hear you've had some news, hopefully it won't take too long smile.gif

Well I am sorry to say that, but czech patch does not work with polish version sad.gif

WHEN DO WE GET POLISH VERSION OF PATCH 1.46!!!!!!!!

BTW. Bloody Gadu Gadu is out. Maybe its because of the winds wich are blowing so heavely today?

Anyway All the best

Firefly

I wait next 7 day's if patch 1.46 pl, not be can download....then i surrender- i buy english smile.gif Maybe he's to we buy english version? Heh...Im group want to we buy english- monopolist smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kozlov @ Mar. 08 2002,10:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wait next 7 day's if patch 1.46 pl, not be can download....then i surrender- i buy english smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

We may organise "group buy" of OFP EU version for PL users. We just must find on-line shop, who will give us wholesale price + number of PL users sick enought of PL version to spend money on EU one wink.gif

AndyZ

Hold your horeses with EU version biggrin.gif

Got an e-mail from BIS.

Most important thing:

"I m working on correction. Patch 1.46 will be available today"

Listen to this..

"Yes, Ressistance will be published in Poland.. with bad translation, if we dont change publisher sad.gif "

.. oh, and they very "like" our distributor...

"No comment, I hate that company"

.. this is answer for "our distributor (used to be IM Group.. now Cenega) left us with no response to our complaints"

biggrin.gif

Ok i got plan- "if we dont change publisher " no problem only we must destroy im group- who we with me?

We got 1.46PL biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks placebo for your help :-) I think, you can unsticky this topic smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kozlov @ Mar. 08 2002,14:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok i got plan- "if we dont change publisher " no problem only we must destroy im group- who we with me?<span id='postcolor'>

Why all IM Gropup? I think that "disabling" wink.gif Localisation Manager and Product Manager responsible for OFP will do just fine biggrin.gif

AndyZ