Sign in to follow this  
Burt

Iraq-Iran War: T-55QM

Well, I'm thinking of scratching the "T-55QM" idea, and just making an Iraqi or Irani T-55. I might add Soviet skins later. I am planning on doing the Enigma as my second addon. I don't know, what do you guys think?

I don't mind if it's gonna be an QM/Enigma or what not really. ArmA needs some more Iraqi tanks in general anyway.

T-55's and T-62's especially whitch were used heavily during the Persian Gulf War "Desert Storm".

The Iraqi Army did also use Type-59's and Type 69-II's. These were Chinese tanks based on the T-54/55 and used in both the Iran-Iraq conflict aswell as Desert Storm and during the first stages of Iraqi Freedom in 2003.

Well, I'm thinking of scratching the "T-55QM" idea, and just making an Iraqi or Irani T-55. I might add Soviet skins later. I am planning on doing the Enigma as my second addon. I don't know, what do you guys think?

I don't mind if it's gonna be an QM/Enigma or what not really. ArmA needs some more Iraqi tanks in general anyway.

T-55's and T-62's especially whitch were used heavily during the Persian Gulf War "Desert Storm".

The Iraqi Army did also use Type-59's and Type 69-II's. These were Chinese tanks based on the T-54/55 and used in both the Iran-Iraq conflict aswell as Desert Storm and during the first stages of Iraqi Freedom in 2003.

Im thinking of gettin my OFP mods Iraqi T-55 over to ArmA but wont be for a couple of months as im still pretty busy with uni at the moment.

Had made a T-54, T-55,  T-55 Enigma,  Type69-II and a few other variants based on the T-55.

Also made an early T-55QM and T-55QM2 as they mainly changed with the actual main gun apart from anything else.

Check my mod for OFP here:IM:UC Website